Okay...so I'm really bad at this "blogging" thing. A lot has happened since our first blog. I'll keep it short because if you're anything like me, you only want to hear the point of the story.

October: Olivia was baptised. She LOVES prunes! Halloween was boring since she didn't really get the point. We did manage to have fun at some Halloween parties. Olivia was the cutest monkey I have ever seen even though she hated the outfit!

November: Olivia started sitting up on her own. We finally made it to our first Wolfpack game. Olivia was entertained by all the crazy people around us. Thanksgiving was in Elko...oh what fun! Olivia loves sweet potatoes.

December: Olivia loves every food except green beans. She should be crawling any day now. I have started to baby-proof the house but I have a lot of work ahead of me! Good thing I'm not working. Christmas will be in Reno with my parents and my in-laws will come to town a few days later. Also, Phil's oldest sister will be visiting from Chicago. She hasn't seen Olivia since she was born so that will be fun! We'll be sleeping, like we always do, on New Years Eve.

January: Me, Olivia, and my mom are going to Florida to see Grandpa Amato. This isn't her first trip but I'll let you know how it goes!
1 comment:
Hey Kate! Olivia is just adorable. This blogging thing is kind of fun, huh? Do you mind if I add your blog to my blog list?
Post a Comment